Young’s Warehouse Since 1864 History Timeline
Young’s Inc started as a grocery store in Charleston WV by Robert Young in 1864. Since then Young’s has expanded into feed & seed wholesale services, retail services, and established a motorcycle dealership. In 1988, Lawrence H. Young sold off the retail and wholesale divisions and developed Young’s Industrial Park, specializing in Warehouse Leasing, Storage by Pallet, Materials Handling, & Delivery Services
Transitioned from grocery store into the largest feed & seed wholesaler & Suzuki dealer in the greater Charleston West Virginia area.
Lawrence H Young Jr of Young’s Inc. and Allan Lucas of Lucas Nissan of Charleston WV
In 1988, Lawrence H. Young Jr sold off feed & seed and motorcycle divisions and began developing Young’s Industrial Park with a concentration in warehouse leasing, per pallet storage, materials handling, and delivery services.
Present day, Young’s Industrial Park is Charleston WV’s premier leader in warehouse leasing, storage by pallet, rental by the month, material handling, and delivery services.